Henry Lepler donated 2019-05-21 00:30:00 -0500
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member for the good of the whole. Together, we are building an evolutionary platform and global network that brings the ethos of wholeness and higher consciousness into every aspect of life for the GOOD of the WHOLE.
OUR STATEMENT OF RECIPROCITY
We see our WHOLE Community of members as individual cells within this living organism called GOOD of the WHOLE. When the individual serves the greater whole, the whole easily gives back and serves the individual. This makes a healthy, viable living system. As an interdependent whole in shared purpose, we weave more light, healing, resonance, and joy into our social fabric. We practice this generosity model freely, lifting up our fellow brothers and sisters whenever possible. GOOD of the WHOLE contributes back and serves our members and community by sharing a plethora of ways and demonstrating personal, community and social benefit.
The WHOLE Community has THREE Levels of Engagement
1. Join our WHOLE Community of Planetary STEWARDS: This level of membership is FREE. Simply sign in on the HOME PAGE with your Facebook, Twitter, or Email accounts. Fill out your personal profile. We look forward to getting to know you! The benefits of stewardship are engagement and connection. You may comment, share materials and receive important communications, coupons, special offers, news, updates and notice for emergency response action. Join us on our free community calls and become part of our conscious, resonant community for the GOOD of the WHOLE.
2. MENTORING STEWARDS – Pledge a minimum of $15.00 per month: Every little bit helps. In the spirit of the Gifting Economy, we are keeping this Mentorship/Membership affordable. If you are able to contribute a larger amount to support others and keep the fees low, your additional contribution is welcomed and deeply appreciated.
GOOD of the WHOLE Mentoring Stewards are organizational leaders, emerging leaders and passionate mentors living and loving for the GOOD of the WHOLE. Mentoring Stewards provide mutual support for individuals and organizations dedicated to mentoring the proliferation of the WholeWorld-View, an ethos sourced in wholeness, and whole-systems transformation. Our mentors dwell on the evolutionary edge, ground transformative initiatives and practices, and listen for new and emerging social forms. We gather with a deep sense of knowing and trust the emergence and flow of the unified field of consciousness. Our co-mentoring community is here to learn, teach, grow, experience, express, engage, and evolve for the good of the whole. Mentoring Stewards are both mentor and mentored – creating a unique co-mentoring relationship that is fostering a whole new way of being for a whole new kind of world. Myriad benefits include conscious synergistic connection, shared resources and generative community support.
Other benefits include:
- Be listed in the WHOLE Community Mentoring Directory with contact information and links to your websites and projects
- Make special offers for events, education, and products to the community
- Contribute news, blogs, information, coupons, special offers, classes, products and services to be shared and exchanged with our greater GOOD of the WHOLE community
- Participate in a variety of weekly and monthly offerings
- Receive access to archive links, documents, resources, tools, private conversations
- Access the Mentor's PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
- Send in your calendar events and we’ll upload and promote them for you
- Share needs and resources
- Cross-promote, cross-pollinate and lift up collective work and projects
- Respond to emergent needs and community service
"GROWING" RECIPROCITY: As the stewarding community for the GOOD of the WHOLE, you will experience firsthand a variety of practices, programs and connections that leave a positive impact on our culture, the environment and the world we all share. To deepen this dedicated service, we plant a tree for every mentoring steward that joins our WHOLE community.
3. CO-CREATIVE PARTNERS: Do you feel called to get more involved and co-create with the team? We are co-creating more opportunities to support and contribute to the greater whole, while allowing the greater whole to support our Co-Creative Partners in more meaningful, concrete and specific ways. Are you wanting to give your gifts in a bigger way? Are you feeling in alignment with our mission and ethos? Are you an organization with shared purpose? Are you ready to network the networks? Let's connect and talk. Contact Julie at Julie@goodofthewhole.com or call 308-830-0296.
ONE TIME DONATIONS
ONE TIME DONATIONS (ONE TIME!) AND SUSTAINING "NO-STRINGS ATTACHED" MONTHLY DONATIONS: You may make a one-time, individual donation on the “Donate” tab. Also, if you’re interested in making a sustainable monthly gift, without all the extra benefits and rewards, simply enter the monthly amount you would like to pay on the “Membership” tab and let us know your intentions. We thank you for your enduring support!
Henry Lepler donated 2018-01-21 21:11:21 -060031 donors2018 donors
This tab is for ONE TIME Donations. If you would like to give monthly, please click HERE.
It is time to hire full time administrative support! Can you help us?
GOOD of the WHOLE is funded entirely through contributions from our mentors, supporters, viewers, listeners, crowd funding, individual and organizational members, partnering social change agents, and the community at large. We do not promote traditional advertising, corporate underwriting, or government funding. This allows us to maintain an independent voice and position that is serving the GOOD of the WHOLE. GOOD of the WHOLE is stewarded by a collective of volunteer, co-creative, evolutionary leaders.
No one owns GOOD of the WHOLE and
EVERYONE owns GOOD of the WHOLE.
We appreciate evolutionary economic, open-source platforms and whole-systems models of reciprocity and generosity, gifting economies, and healthy eco-governance systems. While we would love to do even more, you will notice 85% of everything we offer is FREE to all users--we don't charge anything for our content, calls, gatherings, and education. Only a small percentage of content, designed for our Mentoring Stewards, is exclusive to the mentorship. We are exploring other ways of sustained and regenerative funding to support our mission. In the meantime, we appreciate your support and donations.
OUR STATEMENT OF RECIPROCITY
We see our WHOLE Community of Stewards as individual cells within this living organism called GOOD of the WHOLE. When the individual serves the greater whole, the whole easily gives back and serves the individual. This makes a healthy, viable living system. As interdependent stewards in shared purpose, we weave more light, healing, resonance, and joy into our social fabric. We practice this generosity model freely, lifting up our fellow brothers and sisters whenever possible. GOOD of the WHOLE contributes back and serves our stewards and community by sharing a plethora of ways and demonstrating personal, community and social benefit.
Donations can be made through credit/debit card or your PayPal account. Thank you for your kind support!Donate
Welcome to GOOD of the WHOLE. Basic membership and connection is FREE. Simply sign in here and fill out your personal profile. We can’t wait to get to know you! The benefits of basic membership are engagement and connection. You may comment, share materials and receive important communications, coupons, special offers, news, updates and notice for emergency response action. Join us on our free community calls and become part of our conscious, resonant community for the GOOD of the WHOLE.Sign up
Henry Lepler M.Ed. is a sound healing and conscious movement guide, a musician, speaker and Heart Thread practitioner. An avid explorer of possibilities for healing and awakening, He has been immersed in the study of “conscious evolution” and the sea of n