GOOD of the WHOLE Serves to Cultivate an Ethos of Wholeness Where
Every Individual Feels Valued, Connected and Whole!
GOOD of the WHOLE is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
with a global mission and membership. As a charitable, tax-exempt organization, we depend solely on your generous gifts of time, service, money and resources. Thank you.
“Do you feel called to live for the good of the whole?
Do you feel that you are on in this earth at this time in this form to serve the good of the whole? We are coming together. We are finding each other. We are connecting in the most deep and high ways to do this work; to support one another in doing what we are each called here to do for the good of the whole.” ~ Marian Head
Together we can make a difference for ourselves, our children, our planet and all its inhabitants for future generations!
Vision, Mission & Purpose
Our Vision is a world where every individual feels valued, connected, and whole. Our Mission is to cultivate an ethos of wholeness and nurture our innate capacity to live for the good of the whole. Our Purpose is to support and uplift individuals, groups, organizations and initiatives that live for the good of the whole.
Together, we co-create a world where we:
- Experience our innate, natural state of wholeness
- Feel valued as a whole being with unique and valuable gifts to contribute to the greater whole
- Enjoy healthy connection to people, planet and purpose and receive what it is we need to fully express that purpose
- Become an active, engaged community member who experiences inherent "belongingness" and regenerative support
- Serve as a healthy, resilient global citizen living for the good of the whole
- Advocate for whole-systems individual, cultural and planetary health and healing
- Establish a healthy, interdependent relationship with Earth and all her inhabitants
As a GOOD of the WHOLE Community we do this by:
- Supporting, mentoring, connecting, preparing and uplifting established and emerging leaders who live for the good of the whole
- Networking individuals, groups and organizations who positively influence a culture of wholeness
- Providing education, training, special programing, mentoring, and direct services
- Expanding public awareness through a plethora of ongoing arts, media and entertainment campaigns and productions
- Aligning with other self-organizing individuals, groups, organizations and initiatives working toward whole-systems health and healing, the evolution of consciousness, and advancing a whole worldview on the planet
Experience, Embody and Express Your Inherent Wholeness,
Advance a WholeWorld-View
and Consciously Co-Create Whole-Systems Health
"GOOD of the WHOLE" is not just our name, it's a powerful idiom. The deeper meaning of the phrase is so much more than "good" or "whole." We believe it is the essential, integral code within the heart of all creation.
- GOOD of the WHOLE is the foundational principle for living a healthy, interconnected, interdependent life in unity, balance and harmony with each other, our planet and all its inhabitants.
- GOOD of the WHOLE an ethos for our transition to a peaceful global culture living as one planetary body.
- GOOD of the WHOLE is a prescription for ultimate, quintessential healing of the individual, our culture, and the whole. It's the medicine for whole-systems health.
- GOOD of the WHOLE is an ideology, creed, doctrine, and belief that can guide us individually and collectively back to our innate genius.
- GOOD of the WHOLE is a polity, a worldview, and organizing principle that directs our systems and structures to look beyond artificial boundaries and borders and toward our greatest collective potential.
- GOOD of the WHOLE is a vibrational frequency and state of being that returns us home to our natural state of being.
- GOOD of the WHOLE is a practice: living each moment, each day, for the good of the whole.
- GOOD of the WHOLE is a road map that brings us back into right relationship with ourselves, the earth, and all Life.
In our modern world, we have seen the devastating results of systems and structures built within the illusion of separation. In the western culture, we have seen the disparaging inequities and injustices that result from living for the "good of the self." In these transformative times of conscious evolution and whole-systems breakdown, both ancient spiritual traditions and modern, leading-edge science point to the unified nature of reality. This unified nature is the key to individual and collective health. "Wholeness is the medicine of our times." Living for the GOOD of the WHOLE brings us back into right relationship with ourselves, the earth, and all Life.
Establish Meaningful Connection and
Experience Resonance and Heart-Centered Living
GOOD of the WHOLE's shared purpose is to contribute to a shift in mass consciousness and transcend the fragmented worldview of fear, scarcity and separation to a whole worldview of love, abundance and unity. As Stewards and Mentors, we cultivate an ethos of wholeness and embodied consciousness as the transformative and foundational principles informing our culture and evolutionary times. As a coalition of individuals and organizations, we lift up and support one another to strengthen and amplify this evolutionary impulse and our greater creative potential.
We are whole beings contributing to, and in service of a greater, unified whole.
THE LAW OF RECIPROCITY: We understand that when the individual serves the greater whole, the whole gives back and serves the individual. We share a strong awareness of cultural and planetary issues and commit to take action where called to serve the greater good. We invest time, talent, and resources to support individuals, communities and social causes aligned with co-creating a whole worldview and regenerative, co-creative culture. We understand that living for the GOOD of the WHOLE is a prescription for whole-systems health, healing and transformation; a blueprint for restoring nature to its pristine state of clean air, healthy soil, pure water and healthy food; and a template for a co-creative culture of peace, resonance, and reverence for all Life. Join us and serve the greater whole.
FREE Global Heart Resonance Calls Every Monday (Click Here to Register):
Weekly Coherence Calls for Mentoring Stewards Every Wednesday (CLICK HERE to Learn More):
"Good of the Whole marshals all the forces of love in action." ~ Andrew Harvey
Let's co-create a new narrative of wholeness and play with the power of our connection.
Help us Co-Create an Ethos of Wholeness and
Establish Sustained, Whole-Systems Health in a World
Where Every Individual Feels Valued, Connected and Whole
GOOD of the WHOLE is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
with a global mission and gmembership. As a charitable, tax-exempt organization, we depend solely on your generous gifts of time, service, money and resources. Thank you.
GOOD of the WHOLE has been supported 100% by volunteer stewardship and in-kind services for the past six years. Now, as 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, it is time to hire administrative support. Your financial gift can make that possible. Simply, click on the image above and make your donation. Thank you for making a difference! If you know of someone who would be willing to provide in-kind administrative support or services, please email email@example.com.
“Essential to every decision is the thought, Is this decision for the good of the whole?” ~ Glenn Head