Together we can make a difference!
GOOD of the WHOLE's mission is to cultivate the ethos of wholeness and advance the WholeWorld-View, from the grass roots to the evolutionary edge, by providing opportunities to experience, embody and express our inherent wholeness.
GOOD of the WHOLE envisions a conscious world where every individual feels valued, connected and fully expressed as a whole being within the interconnected, interdependent, unified greater whole.
We Cultivate the Ethos of Wholeness,
Advance the WholeWorld-View and
Experience, Embody and Express Inherent Wholeness
GOOD of the WHOLE's shared purpose is to contribute to a shift in mass consciousness and transcend the fragmented worldview of fear, scarcity and separation to a WholeWorld-view of love, abundance and unity. As Stewards, we cultivate an ethos of wholeness and embodied consciousness as the transformative and foundational principles informing our culture and evolutionary times.
We are whole beings contributing to, and in service of, a greater whole.
We understand that when the individual serves the greater whole, the whole gives back and serves the individual. We share a strong awareness of cultural and planetary issues and commit to take action where called to serve the greater good. We invest time, talent, and resources to support individuals, communities and social causes aligned with co-creating a WholeWorld-view and regenerative culture of justice, peace and love. Join us as we come together to:
Establish Meaningful Connection
Experience Resonance and Heart-Centered Living
Mentor the Evolution of Consciousness
Co-Create and In-Form a WHOLE New Way of Being
"Good of the Whole marshals all the forces of love in action." ~ Andrew Harvey
Let's co-create the new narrative of wholeness and play with the power of our connection.
What is Love Lives Here: 40 Days of Reconnection?
The shared purpose of Love Lives Here: 40 Days of Reconnection is to experience the healing and regenerative force of love in our daily lives by focusing on our relationships with ourselves, each other, the earth and the Sacred in all Life. The invitation is to come together as a growing community, to restore our connection with the heart of what matters and serve the greater whole.
GOOD of the WHOLE has been supported 100% by volunteer stewards and in-kind services for the past five years. As we transition to non-profit status, it is time to hire full-time administrative support. Your financial gift can make that possible. Simply, click on the image above. Thank you for making a difference! If you know of someone who would be willing to provide in-kind administrative support during Love Lives Here: 40 Days of Reconnection, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sociology. the fundamental character or spirit of a culture; the underlying sentiment that informs the beliefs, customs, or practices of a group or society; dominant assumptions of a people or period: In the Greek ethos the individual was highly valued.
- the character or disposition of a community, group, person, etc.
- the moral element in dramatic literature that determines a character's action rather than his or her thought or emotion.
- a comprehensive conception or image of the universe and of humanity's relation to it.
- comprisingthe full quantity, amount, extent, number, , without diminution or exception; entire, full,or total:He ate the whole pie. They ran the whole distance.
- containingall the elements properly belonging; complete:We have a whole set of antique
- undivided;in one piece:to swallow a thing
- Mathematics.integral, or not
- notbroken, damaged, or impaired; intact:Thankfully, the vase arrived
- uninjuredor unharmed; sound:He was surprised to find himself whole after the
- pertainingto all aspects of human nature, especially one's physical, intellectual, and spiritualdevelopment:education for the whole
- thewhole assemblage of parts or elements belonging to a thing; the entire quantity, account, extent, or number:He accepted some of the parts but rejected the
- athing complete in itself, or comprising all its parts or
- anassemblageof parts associated or viewed together as one thing; a unitary
Join us. Together we will cultivate the ethos of wholeness and advance the WholeWorld-View, from the grass roots to the evolutionary edge, by collectively providing opportunities to experience, embody and express our inherent wholeness.